Delicious gluten-free peach friands (sponsored)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 420g can diced peaches, drained (or dice 3 medium-sized peeled fresh peaches)
- 250 g butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups Healtheries Simple baking mix
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Lightly spray 18 friand pans (or a muffin tin) with oil. Place diced peaches in the bottom of each pan.
- Beat butter and sugar together in a bowl. Add eggs one at a time until combined.
- Mix in some of the milk and some of the baking mix alternately, until combined. Spoon mixture on top of the peaches.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked and golden brown. Serve with a dollop of low-fat Greek yoghurt or natural unsweetened yoghurt.
Browse hundreds of gluten-free recipes. Easy and healthy gluten free meals, delicious cakes and desserts.
Recipe supplied by Healtheries.
First published: Mar 20112017-08-25 15:57:16
Ready to put your health first?
© Healthy Life Media LimitedAll rights reservedReproduction without permission prohibited