Spinach pasta bake
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 3 cups cooked large pasta shapes (eg. shells or spirals)
- 1 1/2 cups passata
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 2 cups chopped vegetables (eg. courgettes, green beans, capsicums)
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella or other cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Total fat 13g
Saturated fat 8g
Dietary fibre 9g
- Layer half each of the pasta, passata, spinach, veges and mozzarella (or other) cheese. Repeat layers to use remaining ingredients, then sprinkle the top with parmesan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or so until the top is browned and bubbly.
Browse hundreds of high-calcium recipes. Delicious and healthy meal ideas with high calcium ingredients. Browse hundreds of high-fibre recipes. Delicious and healthy meal ideas with high fibre ingredients. Improve your energy levels and resistance with a balanced, iron rich diet. Our huge collection of healthy, iron-boosting recipes are as tasty as they are easy to make. Browse hundreds of low-kilojoule recipes. Delicious low-kilojoule/calorie meal and snack ideas. Fresh, inspiring and healthy vegetarian recipes to help you maintain a balanced diet while living meat free. Our vegetarian recipes are full of goodness and perfect for vegetarians and people wanting to enjoy a meal without meat.
First published: Jun 20062018-09-27 15:58:50
Ready to put your health first?
© Healthy Life Media LimitedAll rights reservedReproduction without permission prohibited
Hanu de Jong
Read more about this chef..